ProvenanceWeek registration is now open!
However, to cover the publication fees and other costs, a fixed fee will be charged per IPAW / TaPP / demo / poster paper. This fee is paid for by one author registering using paid registration.
- $200 per full paper (TaPP / IPAW)
- $50 per poster/demo paper
Please note that if you have more than one paper accepted (including papers of 2020 and 2021), the registration fees add up. For example, if you have 1 full paper in 2020, two full papers in 2021, and one demo in 2021, we should receive $200 + 2 * $200 + $50 = $650 - it does not matter which author is paying the fees.
Please proceed to the Registration Form
- We do not require you to enter a valid phone number and state. However, we need your email address to send you the Zoom link for the event. We would have removed the phone and state questions, but because of limitations of the registration system this was not possible.
- For authors that want to register for multiple papers: you have to go through the registration process once per paper. Again, limitations of the registration system prevent us from fixing this.
- For registration reimbursements please list the titles of the papers you have paid for in Section 2 of the Registration Form